RJ Urmson Commissioning Engineers Ltd are seeking an experienced Service Validation Engineer (UK wide). If you have min 2 years’ experience working under GMP, P601 and HTM 03-01 conditions, including following Standard of Procedures and other method statements then we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for a Service Validation Engineer for RJ Urmson Commissioning Engineers Ltd, part of the RJ Urmson Group of companies. The RJ Urmson Group is an independent group of companies encompassing HVAC, critical ventilation, commissioning, water treatment, fire systems, M&E building and facility management engineering services
RJ Urmson Commissioning Engineers Ltd core services include verification, installation and maintenance of operating theatres, clean rooms, isolators and other critical ventilations systems.
This role involves carrying out all routine cleanroom testing to meet the requirements laid down in BS EN ISO 14644, BS EN 12469:2000, EU cGMP (Orange Guide) and HTM-03. You will be using state of the art equipment, maintained, and calibrated to the latest standards.
Our head office is based in Chorley but you will be working on projects all over the UK. Therefore, you will need full driving licence as a company van will be provided. You will also need to be flexible as there will be a need to work away from home and regular overnight stays.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Execution of Installation and Operational Qualification Protocols
- Validation of new and existing HVAC systems
- Validation of Microbiological Safety Cabinets
- Validation of Operating theatres to HTM 03-01
- Identifying potential contamination issues within Client cleanrooms and advising improvements
- Ensuring equipment operates to Specification
- Investigating and fault finding on site when failures occur
- Developing and maintaining working relationships with new and existing clients and site teams
- Supporting the development of the Service Department
- Filter integrity testing (DOP testing)
- Measurement of air supply/extract rates
- Measurement of air change rates
- Measurement of air velocities in isolators & LAF cabinets
- Measurement of pressure differentials
- Work on own initiative
- Experience of working in a customer-focused environment
- Sampling for airborne particles
- Sampling for airborne microbial contamination
- Surface sampling for microbial contamination
How To Apply
Please forward in absolute confidence an up to date CV, to our HR Manager via email: gis[email protected]
Applications via agencies will not be accepted.