Urmson Fire Specialists Ltd (USF) are looking for a Fire Protection and Surveyor Engineer as part of the RJ Urmson Group of companies. The RJ Urmson Group is an independent group of companies encompassing fire systems, HVAC, critical ventilation, commissioning, water treatment, M&E building and facility management engineering services.
Our head office is based in Chorley, however you will be working on projects all over the UK. Therefore, you will need full driving licence as a company van will be provided. You will also need to be flexible as there will be a need to work away from home and some overnight stays. If you have a can do attitude and excellent customer service skills, we are looking forward to hearing from you.
Urmson Fire Specialists is one of the companies that make up RJ Urmson Group – RJ Urmson Group consists of 4 companies: RJ Urmson Commissioning Engineers Ltd, Urmson LLP, National Hygiene Services Ltd and Urmson Fire Specialists Ltd.
UFS core business activities are fire and smoke damper testing and surveys, fire compartmentation surveys, fire door inspections, ventilation ductwork, and kitchen extract cleaning. UFS has an extensive portfolio delivering major contracts to the NHS, hospitals, universities and facility management companies.
Job Role Responsibilities
- Producing estimates for various Passive Fire solutions
- Keep up to date with knowledge of Passive Fire and Fire Stopping legislation and maintain a good understanding of the Standards
- Preparation of bills of materials and quotations from client specifications
- Ability to interpret clients requirements and understand building layouts and schematics
- Prioritise workload to ensure clients deadlines are met
- Ability to track workload of the fire stopping engineers to ensure jobs are running correctly and flag any issues
- Organise site attendance and material delivery
- Self-motivated and a team player, demonstrating professionalism, positivity and proactiveness
How To Apply
Please forward in absolute confidence an up to date CV, to to our HR Manager by email: [email protected]
Applications via agencies will not be accepted.